All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Chainlink Labs consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market through our collaborative work in product management. At Chainlink Labs, we put our users first. The world is constantly changing, so we need Product Managers who are adaptable and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally with senior management, engineers, marketers, etc to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. We are looking for entrepreneurial product managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
- Oversee concept analysis, engage in feature spikes and scope out potential features based on customer requests and ideas from the team.
- Take lead in defining product feature requirements and stories to set the team up for clear goals and success.
- Drive the product roadmap and go-to-market strategy by working closely with marketing, sales, and executive leadership teamsWork cross-functionally to build and execute product release/roll-out plan.
- Weigh difficult tradeoffs, taking into account product, customer, engineering and security requirements against delivery time and resources.
- Shape the future of the blockchain industry by building successful MVPs into reliable and scalable products of blockchain infrastructure that will power the future of DeFi and other distributed, trustless smart contracts.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technology/business related field or 3+ years of highly technical experience.
- 5+ years past experience working as a product manager in a startup environment (10-150 employees) preferred.
- 3+ years of working experience in a product or technical role that involved communication with engineering and delivery (ops/release/infrastructure) team.
- Ability to work on a distributed team with a high degree of ownership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Open-minded to new ideas with a mindset of continuous learning.
- Experience in the Blockchain or crypto space.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.